About Renee Beale
Every woman sound. Nice range of style. Warm and approachable. Conversational. Warm/authoritative.Read More
discuss with agentRead More
Evening disc jockey KYGO
Fill-in anchor KYGO
Technique: Betty Buckley,T. Schreiber Studio, Bob Lambert, NYC; Victoria Visiglio, NYC; Laura Sheaks, Denver, Dr. Jim Cook, Denver
Scene Study:Pam Scott, T. Schreiber Studio
Monologue: Peter Jensen, T. Schreiber Studio
Audition Technique: David Cady, Donna DeSeta
Improv/comedic timing: Mona Mansour, Marla Kirban Studios, Richard Kline, NYC
Commercial: David Cady, Donna DeSeta Casting
Voice-Over: Marla Kirban, Marla Kirban Studios
Voice: Lori O’neil Center of Performing Arts; Syd Hotstetler Denver School of the Arts
Body Movement: Feldenkrais
Metropolitan State College – Bachelor of Arts Degree, Broadcast Journalism/Communications
How do I work with Renee Beale?
You can start working with Renee Beale in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Renee Beale to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Renee Beale's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Renee Beale and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Renee Beale?
Payment to Renee Beale is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Renee Beale's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Renee Beale in just a couple of clicks.