My peers say I have a "velvety" mid-range voice.
A good healthy male voice with confidence and zeal.
Professional evaluation from "Suchavoice":
" Rick has a solid mid-range voice that comes off as welcoming,laid back and casual."
* Weekly radio spot. Lake Isabella CA with U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. 2 years in 1980's.
* Currently performing member Babcock Reader's Theater. University of Utah.
* 44 years public speaking experience as a National Park Ranger in various national Parks , including living history programs with character development.
* Live narrator for National Park Service presentation at Capitol Reef National Park for the National Park Service's 100 year centennial. Summer 2016.
* Narrator on tape "Grand Canyon Billy." Grand Canyon 1990's
* Oral history coordinator, North Rim Grand Canyon, Taping oral histories,to present.
* Personal demo tapes available upon request including: 1 minute demo.; audiobook fiction; audiobook non-fiction; narration; retail.
* Currently under tutelage of prominent voice coach.
* Currently performing member: Babcock Professional Readers, University of Utah.
*Currently performing member Utah Old Time Fiddlers ( sing, play harmonica).
* Currently under the tutelage of a voice coach with many, many years experience.
* Volunteer for the last six years, Sundance International Film Festival, having appeared in an industry video.
* B.S. degree. University of Utah.
* Two interview videos aired on local TV stations.
Payment to Richard Thorum is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Richard Thorum.Learn About SurePay®
To invite Richard Thorum to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.How It Works