Verona, Veneto, IT
Warm, safe, authoritative, selling, sensual, emotional, positive and confident deep voice with a neutral accent.I currently work as actress and voice talent for cinema, RAI documentaries, TV commercials, fiction and movie for national italian television and radio, dubbing, audiobooks, e-learning, tutorial and corporate. I became a Masterclass teacher of Elocution and Phonetics at Teatro Nuovo - Teatro Stabile del Veneto - in Verona since 2014.
My home studio is equipped with professional equipment to guarantee a good standard of sound.
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Rita currently works as actress and voice talent since 2000. She has over 15 years experience in cinema, tv, radio, theatre in national productions. Rita has given voice to both television and radio commercials, documentaries, dialogue,animation, characters in films, radio plays, theatre and audiobooks. Since 2014 she became Masterclass teacher in Elocution and Phonetic in one of the main theatre in Italy. She is also a short movie and videoclip author and producer and for her own projects she won international awards as Best Actress and Best First work .
• BA Economics (University of Bologna)
• National Academy of Cinematographic Arts of Bologna
• Pronunciation, Acting, and Dubbing courses with Rodolfo Bianchi, Susanna Javicoli, Massimo
• Master in Cinema and Television Dubbing in Rome, with Massimo Giuliani
• Acting classes with Silvia Luzzi, actress and acting coach
• Workshop ”The European actor for theatre, cinema and television” (Antoniano Academy of
Dramatic Art of Bologna)
• Master “Sound Theatre”, supported by the National Academy of Dramatic Art “Silvio d’Amico”
held at RADIO RAI studios in Rome
• Master in cinema and television acting, Nation. Acad. Of Dram. Art “S. d’Amico”
• Acting workshop “Close up”, Strasberg method, with Dominique De Fazio, member of Actors
Studio, New York
• Workshop “Script and character analysis” by Dominique De Fazio
• Cinema dubbing workshop with Maestro Mario Maldesi
• Master class for professional actors with Danny Lemmo, teacher at Actors Studio, N.Y.
• Master class in acting techniques applied to singing, with Mary Setrakian, actress, New York
singer and vocal coach for singers and actors
• Acting Internship with Michele Placido at Teatro Satiri, Rome
• Training and Script Analysis at Rome’s Actors Center with Michael Margotta, member of Actors
• Acting seminary with Ennio Coltorti, “Screen and Set”, Rome, Teatro Stanze Segrete
• Writing workshop: ”How to write a book”, with Roberto Keller (Keller Editions)
• Narrative Theatre”, Seminary with Gioele Dix Teatro Nuovo, Verona
• Special Acting Master class with Giancarlo Giannini
• Special Acting Master class with Susan Batson
• International Residential Acting Master class with John Strasberg
• International Acting Master class with Bernard Hiller
. Acting Masterclass with Mario Grossi at Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia
.Master in Public Speaking and Communication
. Master for Trainer
Neuman U87 Ai
Computer & Software
Apple iMac27 Intel Core i-5 quad core 3,1 GHz - Adobe Audition CS6
Converter AD/DA Apogee Rosetta 200- Duo Mic Pre Amp Rupert Neve - Portico 5012
via web We Transfer or uploading on your server
generally 2 days or 1 day work
Andrea BenlodiProfessor Andrea Benlodi - Director of Clinical Psychology at Hospital company Carlo Poma - Mantova - Italy
Director of Clinical Psychology at Hospital company Carlo Poma Mantova
I met Rita through mutual friends who had shown me her " Women of sand". I then wanted to write my opinions because seriously impressed by her ability to illustrate the deep psychological aspects of the characters. The touching interpretation and especially the screenplay give us the idea of her emotional and professional qualities. I was lucky enough to met her at the presentation of the short film in Verona, and later to avail of her professional collaboration for the construction of a documentary dedicated to the emotional issues of mothers of premature babies in hospital. I used that video before and I use it now in psychoanalytic conference. I consider the encounter with Rita Colantonio a fortune and an opportunity for precious collaborations.
September 15, 2015, Andrea has been / a customer to Rita
Voice Over Clients
Netflix - Baileys - Bugatti - Bialetti - Cisco - Dreamworks - Discovery Channel - Germaine de Capuccini - Disney Channel - RAI Radio Televisione Italiana- Mediaset - Sky - Thè INFRE' - Luxvide - Giostra Film - Boscolo International Hotel chain - UNIPOL international banking Group - Just cosmetici- Diesel- Videogames Alarm & Conquer - Harry Potter – LIDL Global Supermarket
Payment to Rita Colantonio is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Rita Colantonio.
To invite Rita Colantonio to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.