San Diego, California, US
In its most natural state my voice is very deep and resonant. It has been characterized as authoritative, confident, and sexy. It has a warm hue and can shift from smooth and seductive to straight forward and professional. It can be adapted to fit a wide array of presentation styles.
English, English (North American)
Middle Aged (35-54), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Narrated for Fullerton College video series, narrated electronic sales/marketing presentation for New Bedford Panoramex Corporation, was Disc Jockey for URF University Radio Falmer at University of Sussex at Brighton (England) during (Phone hidden) academic year.
Voice-over (Phone hidden)
New Bedford Panoramex Corporation (NBP) Sales Narrative
· Voice-over/narrator for company promotional products including distributed compact disc media detailing the
product in a manner conducting a sale and at trade shows as an automated informational display.
Radio DJ @ University Radio Falmer
University of Sussex, England
Also did all of the on-air promotionals.
Narrated for Fullerton College video series, 2004
Skinnie Entertainment Magazine
· Model for Skinnie Entertainment Magazine (). Premiered in March 2003 issue.
University of California Riverside, Office of Admissions (Phone hidden)
· Model for the office of admissions whose photographs were used in, but not limited to, the 2003 Freshman Orientation Booklet and related 2003 recruitment literature.
RigoBeagle Vintage Clothiers of Upland, California 11/2002
· Runway and character model for the 70’s Club Night Grand Opening at the Coppacabana Restaurant located in Pomona, California.
University of California Riverside, Music Department (Phone hidden)
· William Hanrahan (Vocal Integration Concepts, Inc.), Private vocal coach
· Catherine Card, Group-instruction vocal coach
Acting skills and a proficiency in psychological and sociological concepts (including a Bachelors degree in Sociology)
For short term projects, open to doing pro bono/free/gratis work to expand my portfolio.
Voice Over Clients
URF Radio Falmer
Payment to RJ Hernandez is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to RJ Hernandez.
To invite RJ Hernandez to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.