About RONIE ALEXANDER
I have been known to record anything from "gentlemen's club" radio spots to those medical research tv commercials - a wide spectrum of work! If you want friendly and warm, professional and corporate, or sexy and rockin', I can deliver the voiceover you want.
Also, if you are interested in regional accents, you are in luck! I grew up in the Chicago-area, so I can do "Da Bears", but I have been living in the south for quite some time, so "y'all" can come naturally, as well!
I can also deliver voice tracks for your radio station in a variety of formats, as I have worked in contemporary and rock formats. Radio imaging and branding is also part of my services.
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
After working in radio for 20 years and dabbling in voice overs on the side, I finally pulled the trigger and began focusing on voice overs exclusively in 2012. My company is Alexander VoiceWorks, and I am based in the outskirts of Raleigh, NC. I am featured on numerous large companies' voice mail greetings, message on hold and IVR, including: Walgreens, Citizens Bank, Charter One Bank, various Allstate agents, Kaiser Permanente, Southwest Airlines, and many others. I do TV and radio spots, plus imaging voiceover, too. Currently, you can hear my imaging on WKZL-Greensboro, among other smaller markets. I can also do voicetracks for your radio station if you need an on-air talent.Read More
Walgreens, Kaiser Permanente, Citizens Bank, Charter One Bank, Peoples Bank, Lumineers, NOAA - Oceans Today, Allstate, Standard Textiles, WKZL Radio, Tennesee Titans Radio Network, Liberty Tax Services, GE, and more!Read More
From working in radio, I have experience in recording and mixing commercial production. My love for voiceovers began while in college in Illinois where I worked at the college radio station, and also voiced industrial training videos part-time.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (58)
Voices.com (Rob Mundy)
Excellent work on this project!!
Voices.com (Rob Mundy)
Awesome job Ronie!
Revolve Branding & Marketing
How do I work with RONIE ALEXANDER?
You can start working with RONIE ALEXANDER in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite RONIE ALEXANDER to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review RONIE ALEXANDER's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire RONIE ALEXANDER and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay RONIE ALEXANDER?
Payment to RONIE ALEXANDER is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with RONIE ALEXANDER's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to RONIE ALEXANDER in just a couple of clicks.