Rosie Shaddock (Hernández-Sánchez)
Erith, Kent, GB
About Rosie Shaddock (Hernández-Sánchez)
Mexican born voiceover artist with a sophisticated-sounding British accent that, together with a Latin lilt, makes Rosie's voice unique. Rosie has acquired a very distinct and genuine foreign accent with a difference. As Rosie was born and raised in Mexico City she has a perfect diction in neutral Spanish, which gives her voice ample scope for voiceovers in this globalised world. A voice which is very versatile and adaptable to different styles including: formal or corporate with a warm smile and also full of life and energy. Rosie's voice is also ideal for commercials, documentaries, narration, audio books, etc. and she can also sound sensual, seductive and expressive, or even funny and vibrant for games and cartoon characters.Read More
I have recording facilities at home which enables me to send edited dry recordings in various formats (wave, mp3, ogg, etc.) via e-mail, FTP or snail mail in a timely manner. However, I can also record in a studio if requested.Read More
I freelance for some of the top London voice-over agencies and also have recording facilities at home.
* Video narration for the Leeds Animation Workshop proyects and the AIG Product Knowledge Training audiovisuals
* Virtual Spanish Tour for the Corrie ten Boom Museum in Holland (Google Tenboom website)
* Flash video and voice-over produced for the SETI Institute.
* Series of audio visuals produced and narrated by me for the Mexican Space Agency (Rosimexicana channel in YouTube)
* Voice-over promo for the Las Vegas NABShow and for a Baileys TV commercial for the TV Mexican network amongst others.
I also produced podcasts of scientific articles for NASA in their Spanish website: ((Email hidden)), and bi-weekly podcasts for an astronomy radio programme for Radio Kosmos, a Mexican web-based radio station, for two and a half consecutive years.
Mother Tongue Ltd. (UK)
ITFC - Independent Television Facilities Centre Limited (UK)
Mexican Space Agency
Diploma in Translation by the Chartered Institute of Linguists (a Masters level qualification)—specialist papers Science and Technology
Diploma in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop by CORPS Business
Diploma in the Silva Method Focused Thinking, UltraSeminar course
NASA Certificate of Appreciation for translations of scientific articles into Spanish for their website, (Email hidden)
English Literature, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
Certificate in English, Cambridge University, at the Instituto Anglo-Mexicano de Cultura
Diploma in the Silva Method Focused Thinking, basic course
How do I work with Rosie Shaddock (Hernández-Sánchez)?
You can start working with Rosie Shaddock (Hernández-Sánchez) in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rosie Shaddock (Hernández-Sánchez) to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rosie Shaddock (Hernández-Sánchez)'s proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rosie Shaddock (Hernández-Sánchez) and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rosie Shaddock (Hernández-Sánchez)?
Payment to Rosie Shaddock (Hernández-Sánchez) is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rosie Shaddock (Hernández-Sánchez)'s work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rosie Shaddock (Hernández-Sánchez) in just a couple of clicks.