About Ross Stark
Mid-20s from the southern US. I can have a slight southern tone to my voice, or I can use my voice in more of a straight-ahead, accent-less way. I enjoy impersonations and find that I am occasionally very successful at impersonating others.
I have an extensive background in audio engineering. I have been a radio DJ, sound board operator and recording engineer.
I am also a professional musician and music educator.
Recording and Mixing Engineer
Radio DJ, Public Address Announcer, Teacher (needing to project my voice to large groups of people), Musician and Music Educator, Recording EngineerRead More
(Website hidden)/Read More
Bachelor's Degree in Music Education
On the job training with commercial spots as a radio DJ
OJT with soundboard operation
OJT as a recording engineer
How do I work with Ross Stark?
You can start working with Ross Stark in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ross Stark to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ross Stark's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ross Stark and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ross Stark?
Payment to Ross Stark is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ross Stark's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ross Stark in just a couple of clicks.