LOS ANGELES, California, US • 12:11 AM Local Time
About RODOLFO LOREJO
My name is Rudy. I studied photography in college, working in teaching/consulting capacities along the way. I currently work in a technical support field and have plenty of experience lending my voice for online classes (both pre-recorded and live), product videos, tutorial videos, and more. With my experience teaching software courses both in person and online, I understand the value of being well spoken and easily comprehendible.Read More
In addition to lending my voice, I have skills and experience in using recording equipment, recording/DAW software, sound effects, music recording and composition, and audio and video editing.Read More
Columbia College Chicago, Digital Transitions Inc.Read More
I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography, in which I frequently studied the motion imagery, including audio. I have several years of field experience ranging from writing and recording voiceover for product marketing videos, documentaries, audio mixing for live broadcast, recording instruments and vocals for song, among other A/V fields.Read More
Placeholder TestimonialPlaceholder Company
How do I work with RODOLFO LOREJO?
You can start working with RODOLFO LOREJO in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite RODOLFO LOREJO to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review RODOLFO LOREJO's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire RODOLFO LOREJO and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay RODOLFO LOREJO?
Payment to RODOLFO LOREJO is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with RODOLFO LOREJO's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to RODOLFO LOREJO in just a couple of clicks.