Minneapolis, Minnesota, US • 9:27 PM Local Time
About Richard Molby
Bread and butter industrial/commercial voiceovers plus character/cartoon voices (not really impersonations though).Read More
Upon receipt of the script, I will make contact if there are questions (pronunciation, style of read, etc.) that are not spelled out. From that point, turnaround is less than 24 hours. Should you, the client, want to phone in for the session, that can also be arranged.Read More
I began as a radio announcer but soon foujnd my passion in the production studio creating characters, butchering accents, and playing with sound. I also cook a delicious industrial/commercial voiceover.Read More
How do I work with Richard Molby?
You can start working with Richard Molby in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Richard Molby to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Richard Molby's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Richard Molby and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Richard Molby?
Payment to Richard Molby is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Richard Molby's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Richard Molby in just a couple of clicks.