St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, CA • 11:30 PM Local Time
About Sandi Noseworthy
I have been a radio professional for almost 10 years. I voice commercials, PSAs, and station promos in various styles for markets all across Canada. I also have a weekly live radio program.Read More
I can do some English to French translation, and can do some beginner production. I am a copywriter as well, and can edit and write copy.Read More
I am a Copywriter and Voiceover professional for a group of radio stations. I write and voice commercials, and also do some work live on the air. My work covers both local and national clients. I also voice commercials for television through a local station. These commercials air locally and nationally.Read More
Old Navy, McDonald's, Bell Canada, Tim Hortons, Pizza Delight, and many local Newfoundland and Labrador businesses.Read More
My education background is in languages like Russian and French.Read More
How do I work with Sandi Noseworthy?
You can start working with Sandi Noseworthy in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sandi Noseworthy to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sandi Noseworthy's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sandi Noseworthy and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sandi Noseworthy?
Payment to Sandi Noseworthy is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sandi Noseworthy's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sandi Noseworthy in just a couple of clicks.