Kampala, UG • 6:59 AM Local Time
About Sara Nandwani
My name is Sara Nandwani and I have been living in Uganda for the past 8 years. I am a student at GEMS Cambridge International School Kampala in Year 13. I have worked and voiced many programs and initiatives regarding early childhood development, hygiene and sanitation, voluntary work in rural areas, social media upliftment, girl guides, debates and model united nations, and finally gender issues.
I work alongside the Robin Hood Army during this pandemic to provide necessities to the ones in need and the Stand up shout out the club to involve youth for a better sustainable world.
I have marketed food runs for the robin hood army, sustainable projects for the stand up shout out the club, charity events, and fundraisers.
In addition to that, I have great public speaking skills which involve voicing opinions on global issues.
Finally, I tend to proclaim great leadership skills as currently, I am the finance secretary of the council for students at school.
I have been studying courses during this pandemic related to the US Public policy, Finance essentials, the psychology of criminal justice, and global prosperity beyond GDP.Read More
How do I work with Sara Nandwani?
You can start working with Sara Nandwani in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sara Nandwani to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sara Nandwani's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sara Nandwani and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sara Nandwani?
Payment to Sara Nandwani is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sara Nandwani's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sara Nandwani in just a couple of clicks.