About Sarah Carroll
Soft Irish accent with the ability to do various stronger Irish, also English, RP, Northern Irish, Scotish, London, and other regional UK accents, and various EuropeanRead More
- Right Price Tiles, Advert, Superintendent Rose O’Shea, Slate Post Production
- (Website hidden), Radio Advert
- Drink Aware Campaign, Advert, Catherine (lead), Karen Connolly
- Prime Time, Reconstruction, Social Worker, RTE, Janet Traynor
- Crop Circuits, Short, Dr. Gray, Enda Canavan
- The Encounter, Short, Catherine, Stephen Murphy
- Amanda, Short, Amanda, Margaret Jury
- Dark Alleys and Darker Alleys, Moving Graphic Novel, Vicky Daylight, Jim Dawson
- Flipside, Short, Alison, Gary White
- Rooms for Rent, Sitcom Pilot, Jill, Chilem Ozbeyler
- Patrick Sutton, Director Gaiety School of Acting , Private Tutoring, (Phone hidden)
- RTE, Intensive Continuity Course, 2004
- Morgan The Agency, Actor/Model, 2000
How do I work with Sarah Carroll?
You can start working with Sarah Carroll in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sarah Carroll to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sarah Carroll's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sarah Carroll and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sarah Carroll?
Payment to Sarah Carroll is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sarah Carroll's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sarah Carroll in just a couple of clicks.