Los Angeles, California, US
About Sarah Hempfling
I simply cannot help myself, I am extremely good at mimicking. Having lived in many beautiful places and having learned a handful of languages, I am a jack of all trades but one pattern always emerges - I adapt to new sounds quickly. I have a way (often surprising myself) of ascertaining what a person wants to hear and reshaping myself to fit. This talent for mutability is best used in small doses. :)Read More
While having been submerged in the field for years, I had taken a behind the scenes role until recently when I surprised myself in a voice over advertisement for Access Mobility. A few other freelance video productions later, and the encouragement from friends, family, and co workers led me to begin podcasting and using my voice professionally.Read More
The Block Chain Show
Tell Them I Said Something
Bachelor of Arts (International Studies) Loyola University Chicago
Istituto Zambler - Venice Italy
studied Archaeology and Spanish at Southern Illinois University
How do I work with Sarah Hempfling?
You can start working with Sarah Hempfling in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sarah Hempfling to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sarah Hempfling's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sarah Hempfling and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sarah Hempfling?
Payment to Sarah Hempfling is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sarah Hempfling's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sarah Hempfling in just a couple of clicks.