Cincinnati, Ohio, US
About Sarah Spencer
Sarah's voice is known for being versatile, delivering everything from a warm and conversational feeling to professional and clinical read, and everything in between based on the needs of your project.Read More
Sarah records with a Presonus condenser microphone, corresponding audiobox, soundproof space and Studio One software.Read More
Voiceover Artist with CMA Enterprises, represented by Heyman Talent, projects completed for multiple media formats including commercials, podcasts, radio, phone IVR and much more!Read More
Sarah's Clients include:
Classic Rock Radio
Young Bailey Records
Grand Sungkono Hotel
Sarah has studied with Rocco Dal Vera, one of the country's leading voice experts/instructors who is affiliated with College Conservatory of Music at the University of Cincinnati.Read More
How do I work with Sarah Spencer?
You can start working with Sarah Spencer in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sarah Spencer to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sarah Spencer's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sarah Spencer and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sarah Spencer?
Payment to Sarah Spencer is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sarah Spencer's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sarah Spencer in just a couple of clicks.