Salt Lake City, Utah, US
About Sara Jarman
The voice of Utah's TRAX!
I am fairly new to the world of voice work, but I have a very modulated female voice - calm, pleasant, and articulate.
Announcements for TRAX (Utah Transit Authority's public train system)Read More
Utah Transit AuthorityRead More
http://www.cityweekly.net/UrbanLiving/archives/2016/03/16/traxieSalt Lake City Weekly
How do I work with Sara Jarman?
You can start working with Sara Jarman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sara Jarman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sara Jarman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sara Jarman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sara Jarman?
Payment to Sara Jarman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sara Jarman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sara Jarman in just a couple of clicks.