About Savannah Bryant
I have a very soft voice, which I believe would be good for recording audiobooks, but I can also sing fairly well (well enough to do Jingles), and I can do a few silly voices. I believe that my best talent in this situation is my grasp of the pronunciation of the French language.Read More
I'm eager to help people, and if I can have fun (and make some extra money!) doing so, it makes it all the better. I enjoy reading, which is why I think I would be well-suited in audiobook recordings.Read More
I've only every done voice recordings for presentations in multiple classes, but I've always been told that I have a soothing voice, and I would like to expand my horizons!Read More
I'll be a senior in the fall (2014) at the University of Mississippi, majoring in French, minoring in English.Read More
How do I work with Savannah Bryant?
You can start working with Savannah Bryant in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Savannah Bryant to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Savannah Bryant's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Savannah Bryant and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Savannah Bryant?
Payment to Savannah Bryant is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Savannah Bryant's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Savannah Bryant in just a couple of clicks.