Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
About Bob Schmidt
Warm, friendly, believable, mature, textured, wry, gritty, authoritative, political, announcer, sophisticated, precise diction, hard-sell retail, senior, everyman, narrator.Read More
I am a full-time voice artist offering my clients quality work. I am able to do production. Customer service is my number one priority, whether it's fast turnaround time or working within tight budgets. Let me be your problem solver.Read More
I specialize in narrations for business and non-profit organizations. My work has been used by the American Red Cross of Southeastern PA, Policyviz, and the Mercer Museum to name a few. I have also done telephone system work for the American Red Cross and Red Paw Emergency Relief as well as other clients.Read More
American Red Cross, Fonthill Museum, Mercer Museum, Red Paw Emergency Relief Team, Policyviz.Read More
American University, Washington, DC (Broadcast journalism). Voiceover training with New York-based coach Peter Rofe and Edge Studio.Read More
How do I work with Bob Schmidt?
You can start working with Bob Schmidt in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bob Schmidt to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bob Schmidt's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bob Schmidt and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bob Schmidt?
Payment to Bob Schmidt is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bob Schmidt's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bob Schmidt in just a couple of clicks.