Grand Blanc, Michigan, US
About Bob Lamb
I'm happy to make changes for the client on short notice if necessary. Turn-around time on redo version is A.S.A.P. (usually with an hour).Read More
I've done voice over work in radio and television since 1976.Read More
Mind's Eye Design (Internet)
Imperial Sports Centers (National)
Rocky's Great Outdoors (National)
Big Boy Restaurants (Regional)
Stan Lee Productions (Nationial)
Homer Hill Menswear (Regional)
Good Year Airship Operations (P.R. Video)
Entrepreneur Magazine (Occupational Training Videos)
Blue Care Network (Regional)
American Teen Video Magazine (National)
Bill Lamb Productions (Internet)
Buffalo Dick's Radio Ranch (Westwood One)
100's of local and regional commercials
How do I work with Bob Lamb?
You can start working with Bob Lamb in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bob Lamb to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bob Lamb's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bob Lamb and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bob Lamb?
Payment to Bob Lamb is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bob Lamb's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bob Lamb in just a couple of clicks.