About Scott Well
musical production, voice over talent, live MC and fundraising auctioneer, motivational and law specific speaking engagementsRead More
Orange County Bar Association, Hispanic Bar Association, West Orange County Bar Association, Chapman University School of Law, Western State University School of Law, Celtic Bar Association, Constitutional Rights Foundation, Chance TheaterRead More
BA -Radio/television/film CSULB
AA - Speech communication Fullerton College
Certificated Program - Recording Engineering
JD - WSU School of Law
How do I work with Scott Well?
You can start working with Scott Well in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Scott Well to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Scott Well's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Scott Well and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Scott Well?
Payment to Scott Well is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Scott Well's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Scott Well in just a couple of clicks.