About James Skelton
I have a second bass voice. I can either be commanding or sound like the soothing voice of a concerned father. Additionally, I can sound like western (Texas) to Southern (North Carolina, Georgia and the specific dialect from the Eastern Shore of Maryland (Southern and English cockney)My range for speaking can be that of a young adult, middle aged to senior man.The sounds of farm animals and forrest animals from the west to Africa.Read More
How do I work with James Skelton?
You can start working with James Skelton in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James Skelton to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James Skelton's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James Skelton and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James Skelton?
Payment to James Skelton is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James Skelton's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James Skelton in just a couple of clicks.