351n 270w, Utah, US
About sean holbrook
My voice can go both high and low. Almost every voice my friends have told me to do, I have pulled off. I am finding new voices I can do everyday. I can talk in a low soothing tone, or in a high annoying tone. I can do Cleveland, Lois, Joe, and Brian from Family Guy. So my voice can do many different fantastic things. One voice I can do extremely well is a Movie Announcer voice. Another is a Rich Snobby Man. Another is Duke Nukem. So my voice has many different ways of acting. I can even take on the personality of the voice I am using.Read More
I can tailor my voice to any needs that you require. I don't need much time to come up with a voice, maybe an hour tops. My voice is very good at adapting and changing instantly to match the specifics of what you need.Read More
I have never done voice overs, but I am experienced. I can do many different voices including: Cleveland from Family Guy, Lois from Family Guy, a deep movie announcer voice, a demonic voice, a goblin voice, a british accent, an irish accent, and much more. I can lower my voice to a growl, or simply just talk in a low, soothing undertone.Read More
All drama classes in high school.Read More
How do I work with sean holbrook?
You can start working with sean holbrook in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite sean holbrook to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review sean holbrook's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire sean holbrook and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay sean holbrook?
Payment to sean holbrook is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with sean holbrook's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to sean holbrook in just a couple of clicks.