About Sean Donohue
My voice has been described by my co-workers as both soothing and commanding with a deep tone. As a result of living in a British home, I picked up the ability to do several English and British Isles accents as well as several other accents from various language profiles.Read More
As a professional e-Learning designer, my functions include editor and writer along with my design skills. As I am called upon to be 'voice' very often, I am also adept at voice recording and editing using various tools.
I have the ability to not only record voice over but I will also write and edit script if need be.
Bachelor of Arts, spec. History, University of Ottawa
Bachelor of Education, Christ Church College, UK
How do I work with Sean Donohue?
You can start working with Sean Donohue in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sean Donohue to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sean Donohue's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sean Donohue and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sean Donohue?
Payment to Sean Donohue is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sean Donohue's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sean Donohue in just a couple of clicks.