About Jonathan Gluck
When I worked in radio, I enjoyed every part of production, including researching a subject before writing a script, choosing the music bed carefully and feeling the text before I recorded the spot.Read More
I can sing anything from pop music to opera.
I love narrating, reading scripture and other thoughtful types of literature.
I bring a lot of imagination to my work, and am able to follow directions very well.
When I was trained for broadcasting, I was told that there was a lot of feeling in my voice.
I worked in radio between 1991 and 1993, doing every thing a small station requires.
Related to voice overs, I wrote spots, chose the music bed and read them. They were aired on WPMH A.M. 1010, in Chesapeake, VA.
My training is in commercial copywriting, broadcast journalism, advertising, marketing, editing, show preparation & performance, production in full & four track sound studios, television production with voice
editing, master control operation, television camera operation and switching.
How do I work with Jonathan Gluck?
You can start working with Jonathan Gluck in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jonathan Gluck to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jonathan Gluck's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jonathan Gluck and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jonathan Gluck?
Payment to Jonathan Gluck is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jonathan Gluck's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jonathan Gluck in just a couple of clicks.