father, advisor, mentor, judge, neighbor, office mate, vendor, specialist, voice, voice over, voice work, voice actor, voice artist, voiceover, voiceacting, voice-over, voice-acting, voice services, vocal actor, vocal talent, vocal representative, vocal artist, male voice, podcast, podcaster, podcasting, radio voice, radio talent, radio imaging, radio representative He's the man you turn to for advice. He's your father figure, your next-door neighbor, your office mate. He's your best friend, your mentor, your sage. The one you want to hear Seth projects a crisp and clean narrative style. His voice may at times be mellow, at times warm, deep, young or spry. His impressive vocal skills have been honed in classes and workshops provided by The Voice Factory in years past and currently with Susan McCollum and VoiceMedia in San Francisco, and from long hours of studying a broad range of acting styles in various fields of entertainment.
English, English (North American)
British, North American
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Seth is registered with LOOK Talent in San Francisco, CA. ((Website hidden))
- Radio Announcer - The Dixie Stenberg and Brassy Battalion Adventure Theatre
- Lt. James Rekla - Star Trek: The Section 31 Files
- Director Cross - Star Trek: Lost Frontier
- Ga'Ray'Eth - The Byron Chronicles: Code of Conduct
THE ONE ACT PLAYERS
- Brutus - Caesar & Cleo
SHOESTRING RADIO THEATRE
- Enfield and Mr. Guest - The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- Willy Golightly - Alienation of Affection
- Bud Hawkins - The Candy Man
- Mayor Snivley - Warewolf in the Hall
- Dirk Ryder - Some of Us Kill
- "Headlines" :30/:60 Radio/TV Spot - The Kentucky Blood Center
PRODUCTION AND SOUND DESIGN:
- Producer/Director - The Dixie Stenberg and Brassy Battalion Adventure Theatre
- Producer/Director - The Kingery (episodes 1-9)
- Writer - The Kingery s1e04 - 'Broken Pawns'
- Writer - The Kingery s1e09 - 'Out of Sorts'
- Writer - The Kingery s2e05 - 'Positions'
- Writer - Seminar (anthology) - s1e10, Story 2: 'Escape Pod'
- Writer - Seminar (anthology) - s2e05, Story 1: 'ESB'; Story 2: "Runaway'
COLONIAL RADIO THEATRE
- Producer - Jerry and the Pirates (episodes 10, 11, 16, 18, 20, 22)
- Producer - Ticonderoga
- Producer - Perry Mason and the Case of the Velvet Claws
- Producer - Zorro and the Pirate Raiders
- Producer - The Colonial Radio Kids In: Hoodie!
- Producer - Buck Alice and the Actor Robot (with Jim Hamilton)
- Producer - The Martian Chronicles (Summer 2011)
- Producer - Zorro Rides Again (Spring 2011)
- Producer - Logan's Run: Last Day (Summer 2011)
The Voice Factory (SF)
Voice One (SF)
VoiceMedia (SF, Lafayette)
Shure PM27USB; Audio-Technica AT2020 Microphones
Computer & Software
HD Dual-core 2.5 GHz, 4G RAM, Adobe Audition C3 Professional
Blue Tubes; Waves; Izotope Ozone
mp3, wav, aiff, via email, YouSendIt or FTP transfer.
24-72 hours, depending on the individual project's scale
Payment to Seth Sher is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Seth Sher.
To invite Seth Sher to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.