About Sid Marsh
- Smooth and professional for presentations - Friendly guy next door for commercials - Dramatic, warm and deep for narrationsRead More
- “Cadillac of Menlo Park” – Atomic Productions
- “I Get (Website hidden)” – Atomic Productions
- “Claim to Fame” – KRON - San Francisco game show
- "Light Care Laser" - Phone Presentation
- Legal Video Services
- Sun Microsystems
- Playback Media
- (Website hidden)
- “High Country Mule Deer” – Greg White Productions
In a "previous life" I was a game show writer and producer for the following shows:
- "Let's Make a Deal"
- "Love Connection"
- "Name That Tune"
- "The Newlywed Game"
- "The Dating Game"
- "The Cross-Wits"
Greg White Productions
California State University San Francisco - BA in Broadcast Communication Arts
Full Circle Productions - San Francisco
The Voice Factory - San Francisco
The Film Industry Workshop - Los Angeles
University of Oregon - Theater Arts
How do I work with Sid Marsh?
You can start working with Sid Marsh in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sid Marsh to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sid Marsh's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sid Marsh and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sid Marsh?
Payment to Sid Marsh is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sid Marsh's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sid Marsh in just a couple of clicks.