- Smooth and professional for presentations - Friendly guy next door for commercials - Dramatic, warm and deep for narrations
English, English (North American)
Middle Aged, Senior
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- “Cadillac of Menlo Park” – Atomic Productions
- “I Get (Website hidden)” – Atomic Productions
- “Claim to Fame” – KRON - San Francisco game show
- "Light Care Laser" - Phone Presentation
- Legal Video Services
- Sun Microsystems
- Playback Media
- (Website hidden)
- “High Country Mule Deer” – Greg White Productions
In a "previous life" I was a game show writer and producer for the following shows:
- "Let's Make a Deal"
- "Love Connection"
- "Name That Tune"
- "The Newlywed Game"
- "The Dating Game"
- "The Cross-Wits"
California State University San Francisco - BA in Broadcast Communication Arts
Full Circle Productions - San Francisco
The Voice Factory - San Francisco
The Film Industry Workshop - Los Angeles
University of Oregon - Theater Arts
Computer & Software
FTP, Email, CD, Mail
A.S.A.P. to 24 Hours
Voice Over Clients
Greg White Productions
Payment to Sid Marsh is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Sid Marsh.
To invite Sid Marsh to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.