Edmonton, Alberta, CA
About Sarah Jay
Sarah has a girl next door sound, her voice is warm, playful, youthful, with a bit of rasp that lends itself well to more intimate and conversational scripts. Sarah can also do a professional, clear, serious delivery.Read More
I am available for full production and a variety of functions for voice work and editing around the clock- and provide fast turn around time even for last minute projects.Read More
Professional advertising producer and voice over artist for 10+ years.Read More
North 45 Communications
DA Power Play
Simple Color Picker
Radio Marketing Bureau Certified Radio Analyst
Radio Broadcasting Diploma from Seneca College
How do I work with Sarah Jay?
You can start working with Sarah Jay in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sarah Jay to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sarah Jay's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sarah Jay and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sarah Jay?
Payment to Sarah Jay is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sarah Jay's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sarah Jay in just a couple of clicks.