Lake Mary, Florida, US
About Jennifer Littrell
I married for 17 years. Mother of a fur-baby. Survivor of severe head injury 1996, Survivor of Ewing sarcoma (cancer, 2012). Currently drive motorcycles. Active licensed Realtor® for 17 years. I love all types of animals. Becoming DEAF in my left ear chase changed the sound of my voice to the better.Read More
No project as of yet. Give me the opportunity and you will be amazed.Read More
No professional clients as of yet. But I have recorded on others voice mail greetings.Read More
Voice over classesRead More
The request for my voice message has been requested do to the romantic sound my voice gives.Voice mail messages
How do I work with Jennifer Littrell?
You can start working with Jennifer Littrell in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jennifer Littrell to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jennifer Littrell's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jennifer Littrell and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jennifer Littrell?
Payment to Jennifer Littrell is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jennifer Littrell's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jennifer Littrell in just a couple of clicks.