Natural, Trustworthy, Warm, Inviting, Sophisticated, Friendly, Professional, Believable, Informational, Comforting, Sincere, Inspirational, Soothing, Confident, Enchanting, Rich, Resonant
English, English (North American)
North American, US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn)
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- Narrated a children's audio book
- Voiced animation guide tracks
- Voiced radio commercials
- Narrated University math & accounting textbooks for visually-impaired students
- Emceed the Saskatoon, Canada, Host site for Chick-Fil-A Leadercast 2011
- Broadcast News Writer and Reporter
- Voiced television bumpers
- Commercial and Vocal Performance Techniques (Toronto, Canada)
- Broadcast Journalism Graduate, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (Calgary, Canada)
USB 1000A sE Electronics
Computer & Software
MP3, WAV, AIFF
SLP is an easy-to-work-with professional with a warm/natural delivery. She takes direction well and is fearlessly committed to achieving her client's strategic initiatives. SLP is also a creative writer with an editor's eye.
Payment to Shari-Lynn Peters is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Shari-Lynn Peters.
To invite Shari-Lynn Peters to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.