Saginaw, Michigan, US • 2:45 AM Local Time
About Andy Harrington
Mellow and articulate, young but mature voice with great energy, a friendly conversational tone and adaptability for character work. I've done countless theatrical performances, and currently find most of my voice work in dramatic readings and audiobook narration.Read More
Usually called on for local car dealership radio and TV ads. I record narration for public domain works for Librivox, and do dramatic readings for The Online Stage and audiobook narration at ACX. I currently am working on expanding my catalog of work with over 30 voice projects on sale on Audible and more coming all the time. I'm also active in community theatre, where I get the chance to play around with the characters I portray and find their voice. With 10 years of experience in audio/video production, I know how to record and master audio well.Read More
Integrity EDGE Marketing - Midland, MI
Dow Corning Corporation - Midland, MI
Snow Productions - Saginaw, MI
Ed Gosney, Author
Tyler Nals, Author
The Online Stage
Voices of Today
How do I work with Andy Harrington?
You can start working with Andy Harrington in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Andy Harrington to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Andy Harrington's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Andy Harrington and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Andy Harrington?
Payment to Andy Harrington is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Andy Harrington's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Andy Harrington in just a couple of clicks.