About Ashlee Vitz
My voice is loud, fun, and energetic. While it's quite flexible, in its natural state it sounds typical of a woman in her 30s from central Indiana. As a bonus, my laugh is boisterous and infections. I often have people find me in a large crowd by just listening for my laughter.Read More
While I haven't done any voice over work in and of itself, I do have 28 years of vocal and stage experience along with a degree in theatre performance. I have done dozens of stage shows, often playing the lead, and a few local television commercials. Over my decades of experience, I have also become quite apt at doing various accents.Read More
BS in Theatre ActingRead More
How do I work with Ashlee Vitz?
You can start working with Ashlee Vitz in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ashlee Vitz to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ashlee Vitz's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ashlee Vitz and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ashlee Vitz?
Payment to Ashlee Vitz is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ashlee Vitz's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ashlee Vitz in just a couple of clicks.