About Stella Ryou
I am fluent in English and Korean so I can go back and forth smoothly without noticeable transitions. My voice is high-pitched and friendly. I also sound young so I can also do kids' voices.Read More
I was in chorus and a capella group for four years but I don't really have experience in this particular field.Read More
Georgetown University Class of 2020Read More
How do I work with Stella Ryou?
You can start working with Stella Ryou in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Stella Ryou to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Stella Ryou's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Stella Ryou and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Stella Ryou?
Payment to Stella Ryou is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Stella Ryou's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Stella Ryou in just a couple of clicks.