Stephen Anthony Bailey
Los Angeles, California, US
About Stephen Anthony Bailey
Stephen's sound is the guy next door with an edge. He is very good at accents/dialects and playing different characters of different ages. His baritenor voice is easy on the ears and has a standard dialect. With years of voice training through singing and theater, voice work is right up his alley. He trained with Rowena Balos, Dr. Anthony Beer, Heidi Ferries and at the prestigious Don LaFontaine voice over lab.Read More
I have worked in many films where I have looped and done ADR as well as recording voices for the short film "Camp Villa, IN" where I played 3 characters. I have also recorded an audiobook, commercial, and animation demo and trained at the Don Lafontaine studio at the SAG Foundation. I have taken voice lessons from acclaimed instructor Rowena Balos and been a supporting character in the cast recording of The Fortune Cookie Musical.Read More
How do I work with Stephen Anthony Bailey?
You can start working with Stephen Anthony Bailey in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Stephen Anthony Bailey to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Stephen Anthony Bailey's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Stephen Anthony Bailey and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Stephen Anthony Bailey?
Payment to Stephen Anthony Bailey is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Stephen Anthony Bailey's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Stephen Anthony Bailey in just a couple of clicks.