About Steve Taylor
Rangy - smooth and deep to frantic and scratchy. Very experienced in agency/radio/TV commercials, radio and television imaging, informational and instructional, documentarian, and long form narration.Read More
Voiceovers for commercials.
Voiceover and production for commercials.
If you require sound effects or special music, you must provide them.
Long-form and other narrations are priced on a per-job basis.
Radio or TV Imaging voiceover packages negotiable and are priced on a per-page basis.
Retainer is available at rates based on market size for unlimited voiceovers.
Radio and Television personality for 20+ years. Agency voiceovers and other freelance materials for 17+ years. Some film voiceover experience (via Mike Church).Read More
Spots now on WYNY-FM (NYC), WABC-AM (NYC), WZHT-FM (NYC) and dozens more.Read More
Certificate of Broadcast Meteorology from Mississippi State University. Otherwise, life has been my classroom for as long as I've been in media.Read More
How do I work with Steve Taylor?
You can start working with Steve Taylor in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Steve Taylor to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Steve Taylor's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Steve Taylor and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Steve Taylor?
Payment to Steve Taylor is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Steve Taylor's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Steve Taylor in just a couple of clicks.