About Sue Hansen-Styles
Sue Hansen-Styles' voice is naturally warm, mellow and convincing.
Sue's voice can also be strong, deep or upbeat and young.
Her natural accent is BBC English but she loves playing around with different regional accents and kids' voices.
Once the terms have been agreed with the client (timing and fee), client sends me the text/manuscript and I record in my home studio. Once the recording is completed and edited as necessary, I upload the sound file to my ftp server for the client to download at their own convenience.
I then send the invoice to the client by email and payment is preferably made via Paypal or international bank transfer.
Many years experience of voicing all kinds of audio projects: TV documentaries, e-learning, TV and radio commercials, telephone messages, public service speaks amongst others.
Key clients have included Coca Cola, Smirnoff, IBM, the UN, Statoil, Danske Bank, Elizabeth Arden....
The Open University
BA hons French degree from University of Birmingham, UKRead More
How do I work with Sue Hansen-Styles?
You can start working with Sue Hansen-Styles in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sue Hansen-Styles to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sue Hansen-Styles' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sue Hansen-Styles and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sue Hansen-Styles?
Payment to Sue Hansen-Styles is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sue Hansen-Styles' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sue Hansen-Styles in just a couple of clicks.