-Minneapolis, Minnesota, US • 11:34 PM Local Time
About Susan Spruill
Descriptive VO for ADA Compliance for Interactive Park for Kids. I was a Deaf Relay Operator for several states (16 years total-for AT&T) where I read conversations, making them as emotionally realistic as possible.Read More
Whitewater River State Park
AT&T as Deaf Relay Operator with several states including New Jersey, Virginia, Alabama, Tennessee, Washington, DC and others.
BA from Rider University
We thought your voice would be the only one that could make to your left is a cabinet three feet by four feet sound interesting and we were right!Whitewater River State Park
How do I work with Susan Spruill?
You can start working with Susan Spruill in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Susan Spruill to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Susan Spruill's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Susan Spruill and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Susan Spruill?
Payment to Susan Spruill is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Susan Spruill's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Susan Spruill in just a couple of clicks.