Komoka, Ontario, CA
About Susan Vuylsteke-Story
Teacher voice?!? I am retired from 34 years of teaching, but like to think that my voice sounds younger than that. Not high pitched, nor do I have a low voice either.Read More
For 34 years I have taught French to English children. I like to think that I have some experience getting a message across using my voice through it's tone, intonation and volume.
I am willing to re-record work as many times as requested so that the client gets exactly the voice quality they want to help promote their product.
How do I work with Susan Vuylsteke-Story?
You can start working with Susan Vuylsteke-Story in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Susan Vuylsteke-Story to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Susan Vuylsteke-Story's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Susan Vuylsteke-Story and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Susan Vuylsteke-Story?
Payment to Susan Vuylsteke-Story is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Susan Vuylsteke-Story's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Susan Vuylsteke-Story in just a couple of clicks.