northampton, Northamptonshire, GB • 8:59 AM Local Time
About Tom Lorimer
Warm professional voice with calming tones but strong ability for accents and character work;extensive work in comedy characters as well; voice age range from 30-60; versatile and strong rp work experience for audio books and narration piecesRead More
I’m also a writer so a good grasp and understanding of what’s needed on a job;very experienced;intelligent;articulate;professional and understanding of a clients needs;MOST importantly I know how to listen to a client rather than giving what I think is necessary;feel that’s really important; I’m also punctual ,flexible and love to make the client feel at ease knowing it’s going to be a professional job delivered well and on time.Read More
Countless voice over roles for television, film radio and corporate including BBC;ITV; and many other major companies.Read More
BBC radio 4
Lowry theatre Manchester
Equity; degree trained; experienced in tv,radio, film and theatre as well as voice over workRead More
Tom has very recently written and voiced our company showreel to promote the studio services worldwide;a consummate professional in ability and delivery; brilliant - creative director Karen MilliganDoc 10 (studios for bbc itv channel 5 ) media city Salford
How do I work with Tom Lorimer?
You can start working with Tom Lorimer in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tom Lorimer to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tom Lorimer's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tom Lorimer and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tom Lorimer?
Payment to Tom Lorimer is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tom Lorimer's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tom Lorimer in just a couple of clicks.