About Tabatha Kelly
I am a fun loving but hard working southern woman, born and raised in the great state of Georgia. I am proud to say that I have a strong but sweet southern drawl. Throughout my life, people have always complimented me on my voice. I am a woman with small town values and I always give 100% in all that I do.Read More
In 1993, while a Senior in high school, I was the emcee for the middle school pageant in my hometown.
When I worked for a mortgage company, the owners asked me to be the voice on the company's answering machine.
I tutored a child in reading and public speaking for six months while working toward my Reading Endorsements in college.
I have given dozens of public speeches and presentations.
2009 Augusta State University, Augusta, Georgia
Masters of Arts in Teaching Degree
- Certified to teach Reading,
- Middle Grades Language Arts
- Middle Grades Social Science
2007 Troy University, Augusta, Georgia
Bachelors Degree in Psychology
2004 Georgia Military College, Augusta Georgia
Associates Degree in Behavioral Science
How do I work with Tabatha Kelly?
You can start working with Tabatha Kelly in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tabatha Kelly to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tabatha Kelly's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tabatha Kelly and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tabatha Kelly?
Payment to Tabatha Kelly is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tabatha Kelly's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tabatha Kelly in just a couple of clicks.