About Sachiko Tauchi
English/Japanese bilingual voice talent. Native Japanese, slight accent with English.
Warm, mature, soft, rich, mellow.
Have warm, mellow, soothing voice. Suitable for narration. Believable and conversational.Read More
Had private class with Elaine Clerk who wrote "There's Money Where Your Mouth Is" about a year. Before that, took private class with a successful professional voice over talent about a year and half.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (8)
Voices.com (Stephanie Dickson)
Thank you Sachiko for your incredible work on this project!
Your attention to the script was very much appreciated by all parties involved.
I look forward to working with you again soon!
Voices.com (Kayla Gouthro)
Great Job, thank you so much!
Sachiko was a pleasure to work with. She is quick to respond, fast, and takes care of all the details. Her voice is beautifully clear and has an authentic tone that is hard to find. I consider Sachiko a true professional.The hive studios
How do I work with Sachiko Tauchi?
You can start working with Sachiko Tauchi in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sachiko Tauchi to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sachiko Tauchi's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sachiko Tauchi and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sachiko Tauchi?
Payment to Sachiko Tauchi is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sachiko Tauchi's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sachiko Tauchi in just a couple of clicks.