Charlottesville, Virginia, US
If you need a voice for your special project, Thomas Sloane is your man!
Tom can summon up smooth, informative, commanding, energetic, or character driven voices.
Thomas is proficient with commercials, podcasts, radio spots, educational videos, audio-books, and many others. With extensive experience in Radio and Audio Engineering and a professional voice, Thomas can deliver spot-on voice overs for you!
Turnaround is 24 hours!
English (North American), English
Canadian, US Appalachia, US General American (GenAm), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South West (Texas)
Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Thomas' experience with voice acting comes his work in radio and audio production but also includes a passion for quality. He has recorded bands and vocal artists as well as a hobby.
September 2012- December 2012
Student at Cue Recording Studios
• Received training as a Sound Studio Board Operator.
• Received Certification for Audio Engineering.
October 2011-December 2011
Board Operator: Cumulus Radio Blacksburg, Virginia (Multiple Frequencies)
• Reporting the weather that is played on the hour every day.
• Audio editing on Cool Edit Pro software.
• Mixing commercials for daily radio broadcasts.
• Maintained the studio filing system.
• Live show Patchwork.
October 2010- February 2012
Operations Manager: 89.9 FM Public Radio WVRU Radford, Virginia
• Performed as an on air personality for multiple shows including jazz, rock, and classical musical formats.
• Hosted, wrote, and produced a weekly live alternative rock radio show “Hanging with Big Tom”
• Provided voice talent and production for the Virginia Public Radio Reports and other prerecorded playlists.
• Responsible for ensuring all equipment is functioning, develop playlists, taking on air requests, introducing music, and completing all necessary paperwork.
Computer & Software
WAV, MP3, OGG, Skype, Mail
Getting quality work from Thomas is quick and easy!
With a fun and friendly can-do attitude Thomas can voice your commercial, podcast, radio spot, audio book, fictional character, and much much more. No matter what time of day, not matter what day of the week, he has you covered. Your satisfaction is his biggest priority.
Payment to Thomas Sloane is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Thomas Sloane.
To invite Thomas Sloane to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.