Houston • 6:53 PM Local Time
About Ted Galanos
Hello! My name is Ted. I have been recording and producing audio and voice over for over five years. I've created custom promos and intros for the games and activities found at a popular voice-chat site for the blind and their internet radio station. The audio editing software I use is Audacity and Gold Wave.Read More
I do all of my own post production editing from noise reduction to echo and reverb to music beds and sound effects.Read More
I have no formal education in this field. Audio interested me as a hobby when I found an in-depth set of tutorial material for Gold Wave produced by a blind gentleman. A friend introduced me to Audacity with an audio tutorial he produced. With this, I taught myself the art of audio production.Read More
How do I work with Ted Galanos?
You can start working with Ted Galanos in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ted Galanos to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ted Galanos' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ted Galanos and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ted Galanos?
Payment to Ted Galanos is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ted Galanos' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ted Galanos in just a couple of clicks.