V Tabitha Brown
Maryland, US • 9:33 PM Local Time
About V Tabitha Brown
Hello! I'm Tabitha Shelton-Brown, and I'm a professionally trained voice actor based in the Washington, DC metro area, that brings expertise in training and development in the federal government and outstanding customer service knowledge from the airline industry, to successfully persude clients to buy products and services. From conversational and authentic to sophisticated, smooth, and sexy, to upbeat, friendly, and fun, I'm perfect for delivering informed and captivating voice overs for: Training eLearning Audio Books Telephone and IVR Announcements NarrationsRead More
Hecht's Department Store - Bridal Registry voice overRead More
Hecht's Department Store, now known as Macy'sRead More
Trained with Rolonda Watts Voiceacting Masterclass, and Such-a-Voice.Read More
How do I work with V Tabitha Brown?
You can start working with V Tabitha Brown in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite V Tabitha Brown to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review V Tabitha Brown's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire V Tabitha Brown and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay V Tabitha Brown?
Payment to V Tabitha Brown is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with V Tabitha Brown's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to V Tabitha Brown in just a couple of clicks.