About Kenath Copeland
I know how to alter my voice to create a range of different characters. I also have a sinister laugh that makes everyone that hears it shriek.Read More
On Stage acting- Soldier, Kid (The Colored Museum),
Bully (Bang, Bang You're Dead), Phil (The End [original play])
Behind the scenes- Practical (Run to the Capulet, Raise Up the Montagues), Sound Operator (The Colored Museum)
So far, I've worked with the theater department of Tri-C and Karamu House associates.Read More
How do I work with Kenath Copeland?
You can start working with Kenath Copeland in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kenath Copeland to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kenath Copeland's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kenath Copeland and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kenath Copeland?
Payment to Kenath Copeland is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kenath Copeland's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kenath Copeland in just a couple of clicks.