About Tim Quinlan
60 year old male with resonant, deep, educated voice. I am interested in all voice over opportunities, with emphasis on science and medical presentations. Highly skilled at presenting detailed information in a clear, concise, easy to understand manner.Read More
Numerous public speaking engagements at national and international science meetings as a molecular biologist. In addition I have 15 years of experience explaining optometric and health care issues to patients and family members.Read More
Doctorate in Optometry, New England College of Optometry
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Vascular Biology, University of Virginia
Ph.D in Molecular Biology, University of Vermont
M.S in Pathology, University of Vermont
B.S in Medical Technology, University of Vermont
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Kick Learning, LLC
Great quality clips and quick turn-around time. I used Tim to play an African American male and he fit the bill perfectly!
How do I work with Tim Quinlan?
You can start working with Tim Quinlan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tim Quinlan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tim Quinlan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tim Quinlan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tim Quinlan?
Payment to Tim Quinlan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tim Quinlan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tim Quinlan in just a couple of clicks.