Smooth and professional, warm and deep for narrations, friendly guy next door, monster truck wild high energy, serious medical & surgical products, dignified funeral home or church setting, tropical vacations, travel & leisure.
My voice is also great for non-profit organizations, charities, churches and schools.
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, New Zealand, North American
Middle Aged (35-54)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Radio, Telephone
My 20 plus years of on-air broadcast experience has given me the talents and skills you're looking for in the audio to your corporate commercial spot announcements or long-form industrial documentary.
Computer & Software
Dell Windows XP
Audacity digital sound editor
Email, website download, postal mailed CD
Varies depending on length & complexity of project
• Promotional Interviews - I will interview you about your company. You then place that interview on your website or use it in radio/TV commercials
• Website flash video narration - Web Audio
• Radio & TV commercial spots
• Radio & TV image promos
• Voice Messaging
• On-Hold Voice Services: For auto attendants, voice prompts, on-hold narration, voice mail trees
• Audio book - CD-ROMs
• Multi-media Industrial documentary
• Safety Department video
• New employee orientation video
• Sales and recruitment video
Payment to Tim Taylor is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Tim Taylor.
To invite Tim Taylor to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.