About Tim Taylor
Smooth and professional, warm and deep for narrations, friendly guy next door, monster truck wild high energy, serious medical & surgical products, dignified funeral home or church setting, tropical vacations, travel & leisure.
My voice is also great for non-profit organizations, charities, churches and schools.
• Promotional Interviews - I will interview you about your company. You then place that interview on your website or use it in radio/TV commercials
• Website flash video narration - Web Audio
• Radio & TV commercial spots
• Radio & TV image promos
• Voice Messaging
• On-Hold Voice Services: For auto attendants, voice prompts, on-hold narration, voice mail trees
• Audio book - CD-ROMs
• Multi-media Industrial documentary
• Safety Department video
• New employee orientation video
• Sales and recruitment video
My 20 plus years of on-air broadcast experience has given me the talents and skills you're looking for in the audio to your corporate commercial spot announcements or long-form industrial documentary.Read More
How do I work with Tim Taylor?
You can start working with Tim Taylor in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tim Taylor to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tim Taylor's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tim Taylor and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tim Taylor?
Payment to Tim Taylor is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tim Taylor's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tim Taylor in just a couple of clicks.