Thomas Neal Stone
Johns Creek, Georgia, US
About Thomas Neal Stone
My public speaking professor at Georgia State University said in the early 1980's that I had a "God given, deep male voice". I am 58 years old now, and about 3-8 times a year someone will make a comment about my voice, and that I should be in radio, or do voice overs. One person said after he heard my voice from about 25 yards away "I could recognize that voice anywhere."Read More
Public speaking class at Georgia State University in the 1980s.
Also, I took a Dale Carnegie 2-day public speaking course about 2005.
How do I work with Thomas Neal Stone?
You can start working with Thomas Neal Stone in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Thomas Neal Stone to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Thomas Neal Stone's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Thomas Neal Stone and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Thomas Neal Stone?
Payment to Thomas Neal Stone is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Thomas Neal Stone's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Thomas Neal Stone in just a couple of clicks.