About Tomas Mackey
Tomy is a Bilingual Spanish - English VO talent.
He has recorded commercials for the US Hispanic market for clients such as: McDonald's, Time Warner, Edy's and Church's Chicken.
He has also narrated documentaries for Discovery Channel Latam and is the voice for Koko, one of the characters of the new animated series "El show de Cuello".
But he's not only a VO talent. He also has a 3 year degree in "Sound for motion pictures". So when he records something in his home studio, he doesn't just hit the little red button, he knows what he's doing.
Enough reading now, listen to his demos, or request a custom one for your project
2-5 yearsRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Perfect, the client loved it, Tomy was great - quick, professional and right on the money.
How do I work with Tomas Mackey?
You can start working with Tomas Mackey in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tomas Mackey to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tomas Mackey's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tomas Mackey and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tomas Mackey?
Payment to Tomas Mackey is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tomas Mackey's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tomas Mackey in just a couple of clicks.