About Tony Rose
Tony Rose is a 14 year radio veteran at 37 years of age. He has done voice over work for numerous companies throughout Southern Kentucky and Nationwide. Including: Wendy's, Russell Athletic, Red Lobster, Advantage Training, the City of Bowling Green, WKU Athletics, and many more. Tony Rose also serves as the "voice" of Western Kentucky's Diddle Arena.Read More
I can provide numerous items from dry voice over reads to fully produced ad campaigns. I am excited to work for you to make the best sounding product on the market!Read More
13 years of commercial radio
Some TV work
Years of public work and emceeing
Western Kentucky University
Wendy's of Bowling Green
Red Lobster of Bowling Green
City of Bowling Green
Minit Mart Foods
Hiller Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing
Western Kentucky Univ.Read More
How do I work with Tony Rose?
You can start working with Tony Rose in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tony Rose to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tony Rose's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tony Rose and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tony Rose?
Payment to Tony Rose is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tony Rose's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tony Rose in just a couple of clicks.