Houston, Texas, US
About Tracy Woodburn
- Big, Booming, Deep
- Characters, Impressions
- Conversational Announcer
- Conversational Real Person
- Cool, Hip, Attitude
- Folksy, Rough, Raspy
- Friendly, Pleasant, Likable
- High Energy, Hard Sell
- Honest, Direct Sincere
- Intimate, Sexy, Breathy
- Narrator (training, business)
- News or Sports Announcer
- Smooth, Sophisticated
- Traditional Announcer
- Audio Books
- Narration (corporate)
- IVR, Phone, On-hold
- Video Games
- New Technology
- Radio Imaging
- E Learning - Twenties
- Upper Range
- Mid Range
- Low Range
- Very Deep
Voice Over Workshop w/ David Goldberg
Private Voice Coaching w/ Bill Brooks
Private Voice Coaching w/ David Tolar
Private Voice Coaching w/ Jim Conlan
Gravy For The Brain lessons
Such A Voice master class
How do I work with Tracy Woodburn?
You can start working with Tracy Woodburn in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tracy Woodburn to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tracy Woodburn's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tracy Woodburn and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tracy Woodburn?
Payment to Tracy Woodburn is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tracy Woodburn's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tracy Woodburn in just a couple of clicks.