Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
About Trisha Clark
I have experience doing voice over work for construction safety videos, as well as technical writing and editing experience. As a former high school science (biology and chemistry) teacher, and through my M Sc degree in Comparative Physiology and Biomechanics, I have knowledge of science jargon and pronunciation. I have honed my oral communication skills through my teaching experience and by reading many, many children's books aloud to my kids.Read More
I do voice over work in the fields of construction safety, science (biology, chemistry, physics), and engineering. I am comfortable doing all types of educational work from corporate audiences to student audiences of all ages.
-what kind of work I do and how I perform my services?
I have 5 years' experience doing voice over work for construction safety videos. I have a lot of experience doing live oral communication through my former work as a high school teacher.Read More
Ledcor ConstructionRead More
Bachelor of Science (Animal Biology), University of Guelph, 2000
Bachelor of Education, University of Ottawa, 2001
Master of Science (Biomechanics), University of British Columbia, 2013
Technical writing coursework, BCIT, 2009
How do I work with Trisha Clark?
You can start working with Trisha Clark in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Trisha Clark to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Trisha Clark's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Trisha Clark and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Trisha Clark?
Payment to Trisha Clark is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Trisha Clark's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Trisha Clark in just a couple of clicks.